Have a Party or Function to attend tomorrow??? But the pimples on your face are worrying you out!!!
Here are the 5 Best Natural Home Remedies to remove pimples overnight.
1. Lemon juice to remove pimples overnight
The most effective method is to use lemon juice over the pimple. The citrus extract present in the lemon juice helps in killing microscopic organisms which cause formation of pimple. It also works as an astringent. Therefore you will notice the reduction in size of pimple and even removal of any pimple marks.
- First of all squeeze fresh lemon juice in a bowl.
- Now take a cotton bowl and dip it into the bowl. Apply the lemon juice on the pimples.
- Leave it overnight. Wash your face with normal water next morning.
2. Cinnamon and Honey mask to remove pimples
This is also one of the best methods to remove pimples in one night.
- Make a paste of powdered cinnamon and honey.
- Apply the paste on the pimples using a cotton bud.
- Leave it overnight and wash the face with normal water.
3. Using garlic on pimples
Since garlic has anti-bacterial properties so it helps in removing pimple marks. However do not apply garlic directly on the affected area.
- First of all mash 2-3 garlic cloves and soak them in water for 10-15 minutes.
- Then apply it on affected area. Leave it for some time till it dries.
- Now wash your face with normal water.
4. Use ice cubes to reduce redness of the pimple
For the pimple that is not that much infected till now, use ice cube to reduce redness over the pimple along with shrinking the spot. Hence this is the most easiest method to stop the pimple from swelling up.
- Wrap the ice in a cloth and place on the infected area for few seconds.
- Repeat it few times for some minutes. Moreover you can repeat it as many times as you want in a day.
5. Use toothpaste to reduce pimple size
The most available product at our home which helps in reducing the size of the pimple is toothpaste. The anti-bacterial properties of toothpaste helps in removing bacteria that causes pimples.
- Squeeze out some white toothpaste and apply it on the pimple with clean hands.
- Leave it overnight and wash your face with cold water next morning.
NOTE- All the above home remedies are tried and tested on my skin. Results may vary depending upon the skin type and the stage of your pimples.