These days benefits of essential oils are spreading up a lot. Lavender essential oil is the solution to many problems. Today I am going to review Soulflower Lavender Essential Oil. Lavender Essential Oil is best to fight with stress and enhances blood circulation. After reading a lot about this on internet and from some spa centers I thought to give it a try and I am totally amazed with the results.
It comes in a glass bottle with a plastic nozzle on top to drop out the oil. Bottle is closed with black plastic cap. Bottle is very sturdy. Therefore it is travel friendly.
- The sweet, floral aroma of Lavender is known for its relaxing & calming properties. Its antiseptic & antifungal properties helps in treating several skin issues, heal scars & wounds.
- Lavender is considered soothing for skin & body and is used for the same since ancient times. It is believed to be extremely beneficial for your skin, hair & mood.
- Moreover it even uplifts your spirit, making you energetic & focused. It is very soothing & gives best results of calming your body while meditating.
- Gives great results when used with other skin care products like shampoo, lotions, etc., also can be used with massage oils.
- Lavender essential oil is helpful in controlling hair fall and improving hair growth. Hair loss in patches can be treated with lavender essential oil.
100% pure steam distilled oil extracted from leaves, flowers of herb lavender.
- INR 350 for 15 ml
- INR 650 for 30 ml
How to Use
- Add 2-3 drops of lavender essential oil with any carrier oil and massage it into your hair and scalp.
- This mixture can also be used all over your body to fight any skin issues especially during night.
- You can also add it to your shampoos & conditioners.
- Adding 4-5 drops of lavender essential oil to your bathing water will relax your mind, body and soul.
- Pour a few drops on a wet tissue or a cotton ball and place in a closet or your laundry to freshen and deodorize it and repel insects and moths.
- Mix few drops of lemon essential oil in with water, place the mixture on the diffuser and just let the aroma spread.
- Smooth a couple of drops on your pillow and enjoy a refreshing good night's sleep.
- Make sure you do not use this essential oil directly on your skin, dilute it with our carrier oils and only then apply it to your skin.
My Experience with Soulflower Lavender Essential Oil
The oil is transparent in color with running consistency. The nozzle is good enough to get accurate amount of oil. It has a mild fragrance that something you just can’t resist yourself from indulging into it. Therefore my experience with this essential oil is amazing. I use it many of my DIYs. As the essential oils are the purest form so we need to dilute it with other carrier oils and I generally prefer diluting it with olive and coconut oil.
I add 2-3 drops of this oil along with castor oil while preparing my amla hair oil which gives extra boost to my hair. I even add few drops in my face packs and body lotion to get smooth and radiant glow on the skin. It works as a stress buster and soothes my nerves when added in my manicure and pedicure. Most importantly it gives my sound sleep whenever I pour few drops on my pillow before sleeping.
Therefore lavender essential oil is the one solution to my problems like body pain, skin diseases, hair problem and many more. I will definitely recommend you to try it once and you will fall in love with this product.
- Never use without diluting in a medium
- Keep away from sunlight and store it in dark container
PROs of Soulflower Lavender Essential Oil
- Stress buster
- Leaves no stains
- Very soothing fragrance
- Good for skin and hair DIY
CONs of Soulflower Lavender Essential Oil
- Bit expensive
- Doesn't cure itchy scalp